Global war against Bloody Burberry

Posted by professor | 10:05 AM | , , | 4 comments »

This is a global war against Burberry. A member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) covered with artificial blood, stands on a fur during a protest against the use of fur in front of a boutique of luxury goods company Burberry all around the world.

Bloody BurberryBloody BurberryNew York, United States
Bloody BurberryDüsseldorf, Germany

Bloody Burberry
Bloody BurberryBerlin, Germany.

Bloody BurberryMoscow, Russia

Bloody BurberryBloody BurberryAthens, Greece

4 comments

  1. Anonymous // July 2, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

    the only thing barbaric is what these protestors are doing.

  2. Smokingstar // July 24, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

    What I think is funny is the people that belong to PETA that have pets. Read what PETA's goals are and eliminating people from having pets is one of them. Irony.

  3. Anonymous // August 28, 2008 at 7:58 AM  

    Who wants to shop at Burberry?! Booo chavvy fur wearers ¬¬

  4. Anonymous // November 28, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

    I suppose it gets your attention. Unfortunately they come off looking like hardcore,crazy people. I can't bring myself to agree with their position on anything. Their protests do nothing but annoy and puzzle me. If I was a mother with a small child, walking past there, I would be absolutely livid.

Related Articles